Creating a new approval project
Note that creating new approval projects can only be done by a user with administrator user rights.
Approval projects go hand in hand with Co-op projects. As soon as material is approved in an approval project, it will appear in the Co-op project. To create a new approval project, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Approval project overview
- Click on + Create new in the view in the right hand top corner and a new window will appear.
- Select the type of material in the drop-down box to be able to browse specific files that you want to have approved.
- Web ad
- Depending on which type of material you have selected, browse and find the files you want to have approved in the list in the middle of the window.
- When you find the material you want to have approved, click Add + until all your desired material has been added to the project
- Give the project a name, response time and country belonging
- Click Create project
- You have now created an approval project