Selecting an asset will make the Asset preview panel come out from the right-hand side. This will give you a larger preview of the asset, and show meta-data added by the uploader.
When selecting a single asset, the asset preview panel will appear in the right-hand side of the view.
- Select asset: This button is available for editors. Click it to edit the asset. This button is available for editors. Click it to edit the asset.
- Edit: The Details overview will show you an even larger preview of the file. You can also view all meta-data and extended information about the asset.
- Details: Select what version of the asset you want to download.
- Download: Quick link for sharing the asset externally
- Share external: Add the asset to an archive specific collection, or a “Global” My collection.
- Add to collection: Crop the image to another format.
- Cropping: Open extended options for editors.
- More options: Open extended options for editors.