Through these maps, you gain a categorised, clear layout of your audiences’ thoughts and feelings, including:
- What problems they are looking to resolve
- What their biggest fears and concerns are
- What their goals and ambitions are
- What content or support they would like to see from your brand
- Where they are engaging with your brand
- What they do, see, hear, and say on a daily basis
With this knowledge collected by your customer service team and laid out during strategy meetings, your brand is better positioned to address your consumers’ needs and wants through your marketing.