Everything below is our Website Terms and Use. If you continue to browse and use our Website or Services in any way, you agree to them. If you don’t like these terms, please do not use our Website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Papirfly is a trading style of Papirfly AS, Papirfly is also a trading style of Papirfly Ltd and Papirfly Danmark ApS, both wholly owned subsidiaries of Papirfly AS. Our registered company number is 980407802 MVA, and our registered address is Papirfly AS, Havnegata 15, 4306 Sandnes, Norway (“Papirfly”).
- The Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you are therefore prohibited from using this website if you are a minor.
- Papirfly reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (whether temporarily or permanently) our Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Papirfly shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
2. General Terms
- Immediately suspend your access to our Website; and/or
- Terminate our subscription agreement with you for cause, if you are a Papirfly customer.
3. Links to Third Party Websites
Our provision of these links does not amount to our endorsement of these other websites, nor their content, owners, or practices and you acknowledge and agree that Papirfly is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
4. Papirfly Trademark Use & Copyright
- Unless you have our express prior written permission, you may not use, remove or alter any name, logo, tagline or other mark of ours or the Papirfly Service, or any identifier or tag generated by the Website, including without limitation:
- As a hypertext link to any website or other location (except as provided for or enabled expressly by us); and/or
- To imply identification with us as an employee, contractor, agent, partner, or other similar representative capacity.
- All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Papirfly, or are otherwise used by Papirfly, as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website, you agree that none of the content may be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or otherwise distributed without the prior written consent of Papirfly, as the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the Website for strictly personal and non-commercial use.
5. Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- Our Website is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without any representation, warranty, or endorsement of any kind made by Papirfly, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Papirfly will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of our Website.
- Papirfly makes no warranties that the functionality of our Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
8. Entire Agreement
9. Governing Law & Forum
10. Our Details
Alternatively for general enquiries use our Contact Form or write to us at:
Papirfly AS, Havnegata 15,
4306 Sandnes, Norway
Org nr: 980407802 MVA
Papirfly Danmark ApS, Borggade 1, 2.,
8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Reg. no. 38382691
Papirfly Limited, Suite B 18 High Street, Wickford, Essex, SS12 9AZ, UK
Registered address: International House, 24 Holbourn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN, UK
Registered in England & Wales No. 06692279
_ _ _ _ _